Many of our customers need help with advanced measurements, analyses and calculations as part of their R&D and product development.
Brekke & Strand Akustikk offers a wide range of services in advanced measurement and analysis techniques, such as:
- FAT measurements (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- Sound intensity measurements
- ODS (Operating Deflection Shapes)
- Modal analysis
- Transfer Path Analysis (TPA)
- FRF (Frequency Response Function)
- VTF & NTF (Vibration Transfer Function & Noise Transfer Function)
- Run Up / Coast Down (sound and vibration measurements as a function of speed)
- Measurement of Torsional Vibrations
- Measurement of strain
- Pass By measurements
- Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) - modelling of medium and high frequency at an early stage / concept study
We also perform synchronised measurements of other measurement signals: GPS, CAN, temperature, pressure, position displacement etc.
No metrological issues are too demanding for us!